STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE TO ENANLE KEY BASED AUTHENTCATION ON RASPBERRY Pi:
Let’s assume what happens if someone sniffing your traffic? You are going to expose your login credentials to him. Then it’s you who knows the amount of damage that will happen if someone steals your password.
* What Is Key Based Authentication?
* How Does Key Based Authentication Happen?
* How To Setup SSH Keys On The Raspberry Pi?
* How To Generate A Public Key From A Private Key Using ssh-Keygen Tool?
* How To Configure The Public Key To Use The Private Key For Login?
* How to setup only SSH key authentication?
$ ssh-keygen -y -f id_rsa > id_rsa.pub